Sunday, March 28, 2010

To A New Adventure!

I have a simple life, some might say, staying home with five children.. all good kids, while my husband works to support the family. For the most part.. this is almost whole truth, but as my good friend would say, "It's complicated!" Five children in this day in age is rare, living on one income is difficult, and my husband if off fighting a questionable war in Afghanistan. The only simplicity I have in life is my faith. Faith that God will take care of my children, my husband and my sanity for that matter. I am thankful for many things, more than I can possibly ever fully explain.. but there are a few blessings that always make the top of that list. My relationship with God, my wonderful children, my husband, my family and my few great friends.. truly my support system through all this chaos. I am excited to begin this adventure through a blog..

I dedicate this adventure to my husband, the love of my life, and my five beautiful children. I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment